1. Higher bearing strength and creep resistance.Low thermal conductivity, good insulation effect.
2. It has rigidity and impact resistance better than ordinary pure plastic pipes, and low linear expansion coefficient similar to steel pipes.
3. The inner wall is smooth, and the loss of pipe head is lower than that of steel pipe.No scaling, small friction resistance of water flow, large capacity of water transport, reduce energy consumption.
4. Good corrosion resistance, the inner and outer layers of the pipe are plastic layers, which have the same excellent anti-corrosion performance as the plastic pipes.
5. As it is a composite structure of steel and plastic materials, it overcomes the phenomenon of rapid stress cracking of plastic pipes.
6. Good wear resistance, the wear resistance can be 5 to 8 times of the steel tube.In normal use, the service life of 50 years.
7. Electric melting connection, strong axial tensile resistance.The connection technology is mature and reliable.
8. Light weight, quick and convenient loading, unloading, transportation and construction, low comprehensive engineering cost.
In the fields of petroleum, natural gas, chemical industry, municipal administration, communication and shipping, medium pressure pipeline, submarine laying pipeline, electric (optical) cable conduit.